Subject: Re: Alpha NT
From: [email-masked] (Mark Thompson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 95 01:44:41 EST

> I've got a perception. Also I'm torn between running Speed Razor Pro, or
> Premier. Anyone out there with the same set up that beat me to this
> combination?

Yup. Forget Premier, at least for now. Adobe has kindly ignored some
major bugs reported by DPS, so DPS yanked their approval of Premier
for use with the Perception. While the combination of Speed Razor and
the Perception are definitely not without flaws at the moment, it is
currently the best and only solution. Frankly, I'd take Speed Razor over
Premier even if Adobe did have their act together.
     *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
     *           Mark Thompson                  (603) 424-1829    *
     *         Fusion Films, Inc.             [email-masked]  *
     * Director of Animation and Special FX                       *
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
--
[email-masked] (Mark Thompson) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]